The policy is given only for the site mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through specific links.
NOI SRL, Via Roma, 2/1-2/2 – 25038 Rovato (BS) which can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOI SRL is the Data Controller of personal data. In addition, any partner sites that participate in data processing activities independently can assume the role of autonomous data controllers.
Subject of the processing
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (eg IP address, domain names of computers used by users / visitors connecting to the site, etc.).
This data is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
The data on web contacts are not stored, however, for more than seven days, except for any verification of computer crimes against the site.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If users / visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in electronic mail, they are aware that this involves the acquisition by the Data Controller of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves or by law (as in the case of billing).
The processing is carried out through automated tools (for example using electronic procedures and supports) and / or manually (for example on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
Purpose of the processing
In addition to those indicated in the individual information preceding the compilation of the forms of the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing carried out by the Owner must be understood as:
- collection and conservation and processing for the purpose of establishing and operating and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered on the site;
- use of the user’s personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications relating to the performance of the established contractual relationship;
- processing of personal data provided and those derived from browsing on the site in order to provide a service consistent with the information transmitted during the use of the service;
- data collection, storage and processing to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- purposes functional to the performance of our business, such as offering personalized content such as, for example, newsletter services;
- for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
- for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
- for the sending of advertising or promotional material, and for the execution of prize games, promotional initiatives in general.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of customer data carried out by the owner through the site indicated in the inscription consists of the contract stipulated with the Interested, while, in its absence, the legal basis is to be found in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the free economic initiative referred to in ‘art. 41 cost As regards the additional purposes that require consent, it will be requested in a specific form and will also be considered a valid legal basis.
In addition to the owner, in some cases they may have access to the data categories of Managers and authorized parties involved in the corporate organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators). Furthermore, the Data Controller may use external parties (such as third party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services, IT companies, communication agencies) that may be appointed as external managers. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller, by contacting the address indicated above.
Transfer to a third country
The data controller uses servers located in the following countries for the services offered by the site:
Italy; EU countries; Non-EU countries
and therefore, on the basis of Reg. 2016/679 / EU to be considered suitable as part of the EU framework.
The data processed by the Data Controller will never be disclosed.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned offices of the Data Controller and are only handled by technical personnel of the office in charge of processing. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the company that manages the data center (data controller in accordance with Article 28 of Reg. 2016/679 / EU), at the company’s headquarters.
Times and place of data storage
The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user and then destroyed with safe means of destruction, such as paper shredders and wiping for data on computer support.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data that automatically acquire data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data or not to provide it. Failure to provide such data may only result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time under the terms of the GDPR to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification.
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, the customer has the right to obtain from the Data Controller:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, their communication in intelligible form and the knowledge of their origin, as well as the logic on which the treatment is based;
- the cancellation, within a reasonable time, of your data, their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
- the updating of the data, their rectification or, when interested, their integration;
- certification that the operations referred to in points 2) and 3) above have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated, provided that it is not impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means.
- The customer also has the right to obtain the rectification or cancellation of data concerning him or the limitation of the processing.
- The customer has the right to revoke the consent related to optional treatments not connected to the execution of the contract signed with the Owner.
- The customer also has the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to request portability, to exercise the right to be forgotten, and to contact the Authority of control competent in the matter of protection of personal data for any violation believes to have suffered that for Italy is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by e-mail, at the address: email@example.com, by fax: 06 696773785, or by mail, to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which has its registered office in Rome (Italy), Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, cap 00186.
Automated decision making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the aggregate data collected, unless they are aimed at better management of the site.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User. When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical and statistical cookies aggregated
Activities strictly necessary for operation
Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
How can I express consent to the installation of cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment you.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application. Last modification: 02 July 2019